What is Movember:
The Movember Foundation is the only global charity solely focused on men's health.
Since 2003, we’ve empowered millions of men and women to join the global men’s health movement. Through the moustaches grown, the connections created, and the conversations generated, we’ve raised $710 million and helped fund more than 1,200 breakthrough men’s health projects in 21 countries.
Funds raised go towards supporting innovative world-class men’s health programs supporting our key areas: prostate cancer, testicular cancer, mental health, addiction recovery, and suicide prevention. To date, the Movember Foundation has helped fund more than 1,200 men’s health projects. This year’s race includes partners across TCU’s campus to grow awareness and funds for students in recovery from and affected by substance use disorders, as well as other health programs.
15.1 million men in the U.S. struggle with Substance Use Disorders. Only 1 in 10 ask for the help they need. We are going the extra distance to get the help needed for long-term recovery.
Go register for the race, grow out your ‘stache and let’s have some fun!
TCU Movember Recovery 6k Run
2901 stadium Drive
Fort Worth, TX
STARTING TIMES - Friday, November 3, 2017
- 4:00 PM - Race Day Registration & Packet Pickup
- 6:50 PM - 5K Run/Walk
- 7:45 PM - Awards Ceremony & Post-Race
COST - 6K
- Regular Pre-Registration (10/15-11/02): $25
- Race Day (11/03): $30
- Race fee includes custom shirt and retro medal.
EARLY PACKET PICKUP & LAST-MINUTE REGISTRATION
Race Day Registration begins at 4:00 PM at the race site
- TCU Campus Recreation
- 3005 Stadium Drive Fort Worth, TX 76129
- November 2nd 10:00am-3:00pm
- All participants will receive custom t-shirt and a retro medals
- 6K awards : Overall male & female; 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Place male & female in each of the following age groups: 15 and under, 16-21, 22-30, 31-45, and 46 and up.
RESULTS WILL BE CHIP-TIMED BY COX RACING SERVICES